- We all know that war will bring misfortune and tragedy but I think you have the power to remember a fluke in your life!
- Now some time I lost goat in the mountains. Then we gathered all the villagers in my home, I drank vodka, then I left, I found the goat, I brought it home, I fu ** to by all, and we drank vodka iara.
reporter:
- That's gross, but still a happy coincidence in your life you can not tell me about?
- Yes. One day the wife of a villager lost in the mountains. We all gathered at home, I drank vodka, then I went, I brought the woman home, I fu ** to all, and we drank vodka iara.
- I see that it does not work. Can you give me a story that sad in your life?
- One day I got lost in the mountains ..
PLAY AND WIN MONEY

No comments:
Post a Comment