BannerFans.com

Friday, February 28, 2014

My dear, I know that our baby is black

- My dear, I know that our baby is black! You know, when I was a little girl, my father worked in Ivory Coast mother chose aplapteze me a brownie. Black lashes her milk went directly into my blood and that's why our baby black. The man, wondering:
- Um ... yes?
When the man was calling his mother to announce that it has become a father.
- Oh, dear, I'm so happy! But tell me, is like you?
- Mama, I'm the happiest dad in the world, or almost happy ... Well, it's .. it's black .... But I have an explanation! Look: you remember when your daughter was little, her father worked in Ivory Coast, and her mother chose to breastfeed her daughter a brownie? Genes passed negress milk in her blood and that's how our baby is black!
- Aha! I understand. It is exactly your case when you were little and I nursed with cow's milk, and the genes they passed in your blood, that's why you're a great bull!


No comments:

Post a Comment