BannerFans.com

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sexy by bar manager

A sexy girl walks into a bar. Go to the toilet and back, with a sensual gesture called the bartender. When it is near it starts to play with his beard.
- You are the manager? she asked whispering
- Um ... no, says the bartender excited
- You can call him, please, I need to talk with him, said she continues to play with his hair and beard. - I'm afraid not, may I help you with something?
- Yes, we must send a message, she said, her voice whispering in his ear sensual bartender and continued to caress her face with his fingers, then his lips, then placed them in the mouth, allowing the bartender to suck them easily.
- What message to send it? succeed bartender in a later articulate.
- Say it is not toilet paper in the toilet and no soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment