BannerFans.com

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Some programs in hell to be respected Device

They say one dies and goes to hell.
Seeing it there, it bufneşte while weeping and sobbing so, comes to him a devil :
- What are you doing lad, why are you crying so ?
- Well we arrived in Hell , look and map , " You are here " . I'll burn and tormented me .
- Nonsense , who has you put crap in your head? That's propaganda on Earth and in Heaven .
- But ... I'm not going to bother?
- Run lad of here , as you struggle ! This practice sins on Earth . Look , I'll give an example: you like to drink ?
- I drink , but in moderation.
- When you see what cool is Monday ! Monday drink what we want , wine, beer , liquors , whiskey, vodka , brandy , brandy , anything.
- But , well then it's not so bad .
- But wait till you see smoke? - I smoke , but moderate.
 - Well then see Tuesday , nenică Tuesday Turks smoke - smoke cigarettes, hookahs , cigars , pipes , butts , anything.
- Ah , well then it's not so bad .
- But let me see - I like to drink coffee ? - I drink , but only a few per day.
- Well let's see then on Wednesday ! Wednesday drink Turkish coffee , coffee , espresso, latte, cafe - frappe , what we want.
- Job ! I've been quiet .
- Say, say little devil , are you gay?
- No, no way , No way .
- When might you not really like Thursdays ...



No comments:

Post a Comment