BannerFans.com

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Somewhere in the mountains

Somewhere in the mountains on a road followed a truck runs a short distance from a luxury car. At one point the latter enters the overrun and when he gets in the cab right down the window and a gorgeous blonde, cute, and with blue eyes, cried the driver of the truck:
- Hey! I'm Julie and I'm blonde! See that your merchandise from the truck falls back!
The driver anything. Repeat step a few times with the same results. At one point, the truck pulls a fast food.
Visibly irritated that her good intentions stayed in vain, blonde Julie goes to the guy:
- Hey, I'm Julie and I am blonde and an hour still say you lose cargo truck. Are you deaf or sneaky?
- I'm John, I'm black, I'm not deaf, I'm leery, sprinkle salt on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment