BannerFans.com

Thursday, February 27, 2014

What could explain the husband when his wife caught with lover

Husband returns from work and finds his wife in bed with a young man . Angry husband starts yelling , throwing things and wants to seize the unfaithful wife . It however says :
- Before making crazy please listen to how could this happen :
As I was driving home I saw this young man bitter and starving. I brought him home and gave him food that your training and you have not eaten it because you went to dinner with friends.
I saw that he was barefoot and I gave your shoes new that you have not worn because they were a gift from my mother. I saw that she was cold and I gave him the sweater you had done your birthday and you do not wear it because it does not fit with your lifestyle . His trousers were torn so I gave your good jeans do not wear them because you do not fit .
Changed when I said he could take a bath and I gave you frother that I brought from Paris and do not use it because it causes your allergy.
And when the young man came out of the bathroom she asked me if I have something you do not use ...



No comments:

Post a Comment