A gypsy dies and goes to heaven. God's name is curiously at the speaker.
"- What do you do, gypsy, as much I wanted to meet you. You first gypsy who gets in my heaven.
You really did bad in your life. '
'- No Good Lord. And I like people, I ate, I drank, I solved the wife ... '
'- May gypsy, tell me if you me on the ground, as long as you lived, you had a complaint?'
'-Apai God, if all I'm allowed, you know, all my life I wondered why God give us 32 teeth and one P. .. "
'- I hear. It's not like I never thought about it. If you still think that this is your oful, look, I'll give you one chance. Get 32 p .. from me and go with them on the ground.
Get tiganu 'glad arm of P. .. for him.
At the gate of heaven St. Peter stops him and says:
'- Where are you going in May, Gypsies?'
'- IACA, God gave me a chance and 32 p .. all sizes. What do you think? '
'- Well, well, this balls maid who io leave?'

No comments:
Post a Comment