BannerFans.com

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Piranda ask her toddler shows his card

Piranda ask her toddler shows his card. 
When he sees that he reads 10s. Nervous asks: 
"Hapa me!, What's that note, me? '. Las' I go to school io 
of yours and speak it to the lady teacher. 
The day Piranda talk to the teacher. 
Well lady, the kid's only my bad grades, olny ten. straw 
how to give your note so high that he's so much stupid ... Look to 
ii io put a few questions to see he does not know. 
-Oh, boy! What we have under the bed and starts with "A". 
- ...? I do not know. 
- A pair of slippers. No, you see, ma'am, do not know. 
- Yes! What we have under the bed and starts with "D"? 
- ...? I do not know. 
- Two pair of slippers. See the lady does not know, 
numa, and give him high marks. 
- Mom, d-ApaI you just asking you something. 
- Ask me, me! 
- What do we have under the bed and starts with "H"? 
- ... I do not know what? 
- Hinc a pair of slippers. See you did not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment