Red Riding Hood goes to grandma . Just go into the woods and hopaaa ! .. Wolf appears . - " Red Riding Hood Buuuna ! , Yes where are you going ? "
- " Ehh , go to grandma . "
- " Yeah what happened , I see a little sad ? "
- "I feel kind of stupid , I feel like anything . "
- " Eli , do not worry Scufito not worry , I've got the cure you not to feel bad and getting your mood. " Loosen wolf 's pants and shows Riding Hood " medical instruments " ..
- " Red Riding Hood look . Syringe am here , I'll do an injection in a precise place and all they'll go away. But you have to get undressed . "
- "Well ... it's Wolf , undress , but surely passing ? "
- "Sure Scufito , guaranteed! " And therefore Lupul comes to " inject the antidote nechefului , feeling stupid ." After you finish ..
- " Ohhh , Wolf ... it . 're A real quack ! " .. And split both satisfied. Going dishes Riding Hood in the woods , when more arrive grandfather , Baba jaw meets .
- "Good Hood ! " Says Baba , "how so cheerful ? "
- " Eli , turn about without fancy home, but I met the wolf , and it helped . Know, he had a syringe , holding her pants , and he gave me an injection , like here , what entitled to a little overdone, but failed, now I feel better. "
- "Where you say you have syringe here? Had a form like this ... ? "
- " Yes Babo , and was black with a little red . "
- " Damn this Wolf , I said it's a pacifier .. "

No comments:
Post a Comment